FeNO testing that costs just £3.50 per patient, not per test.
With the Bedfont® NObreath® FeNO monitor, your departments budget can stretch even further costing just £3.50 per patient and not per test.
NObreath® uses single patient mouthpieces that can be used multiple times, without expending mouthpieces unnecessarily in order to achieve a good quality test.
How much can your department save in one year?
Perform test after test. Without limitations.
For over 10 years.
Single patient, multi-use mouthpieces
Made with an anti-microbial body
- 2014 – L Bjermer et al. – Current Evidence and future research needs for FeNO
- 2013 – Saito et al. -Domiciliary diurin l variation of fractional exhaled nitirc oxide for asthma control
- 2012 – Takeno et al. – Measurements of Nasal FENO
- 2012 – Jedrychowski et al. – Maternal Allery as a Potential Source of Variability of ENO in Children
- 2011 – Kapande et al. – Comparative Repeatability of Two Handheld Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide Monitors – NObreath
- 2010 – Pisi et al. – Measurement of FENO by a new portable device the NObreath
- 2010 – Antus et al. – Assessment of exhaeld NO by a new hand-held device the NObreath